Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Stumbling

Remember: I am on the right path.

Well, I have tripped. And although I have sat up and wiped the dirt from my face, I am sore and bruised.

I am even further behind in school and guess what I did yesterday? Nothing. I sat on my path and refused to budge.

Today I hope to rise and, although faltering, continue on this journey. Even though I have made the path for myself rocky and uphill, I just have to continue onwards.

Today:
Work
Home, change clothes, gather school books, go to Winery and work on lab reports
Pick up Chris at 4
Gym; treadmill 5-530, abs, kickboxing 6-7
Dinner and beer with hubby


I am on the right path, I just wish I had a hot air balloon.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger poshdeluxe said...

go go pants! you can do it!

but yeah, a hot air balloon would be a lot nicer. esp. if it came with a picnic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home