Thursday, March 27, 2008

No egg timer yet

I ended up not buying that egg timer yesterday. I actually worked from 445am to 1pm, the girl that works the 10-1 shift had to take her little girl to the doctor. I couldn't refuse to cover her shift, you could hear the little girl crying in the background when she called. Heartbreaking, fever-based cry.

So, basically, I went straight from work to picking up Chris to having an early dinner to doing laundry to watching Battlestar Galactica.

I did take out the recycling though and Chris called the property management place to get our dishwasher fixed! We suspect the garbage disposal line is backing up into the dishwasher.Ew. I know! The dishes are coming out covered in little particles and we were practically washing the dishes beforehand because we just thought the dishwasher didn't drain very well. Anyways, that will be a big help in the keeping things clean area. Because otherwise we have to do it by hand, which is fine and how we did it in Austin, but at least in Austin we had a drain stopper thingy and the kitchen wasn't laid out where if you are standing at the sink, your elbow hits the fridge. Seriously.

So. What's new?

I have been having slight, minor anxiety attacks when I think of the presidential race. It's just gonna get uglier. Not only between Hil and Barack, but between whoever wins and McCain. And I just don't wanna see it play out. But at the same time, I do. I don't know where this is going except to say, I gotta get ready for some serious cringe action in the upcoming months.

I think I might buy the egg timer today.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger poshdeluxe said...

that TOTALLY happened with my dishwasher/sink. and it was SO SO SO GROSSSSSS.

so yeah, here's to getting it fixed! no more nasty weird particles!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home