Friday, March 21, 2008

Sleepy head

Although this job has been great for me since I am off by 10am everyday, the getting up at 4am is really beginning to get to me. I work best mid-morning to late afternoon and then have another energy burst from 5pm to at least 10pm. So it's hard for me to get to sleep and take short naps after I get off from work.

One really awesome thing though, getting up at 6am will be a piece of cake after I leave this job in April. Why 6am? Because I need to get on some sort of schedule so I will be ready when I start my internship and plus, while I am in Austin, I will still have homework to do and working out to do. Those two actually take up a lot of time. Working out takes at least an hour (and that's if I hurry) and studying at least takes me to two and that is a brief study session.

I went through pictures from my past yesterday. I thought I had more, but apparently not. I was hoping to see more pictures of my early 20s but I didn't have a camera and digitals I think were just coming out, so there are few photos from that time of my life. Which makes me sad and relieved. Sad because from 19-21 I looked hot. Relieved because from 21-23 I was in hell and probably it would have reflected it in the pictures.

But I did find some awesome ones from my high school days that I intend to scan this weekend, so I can not only send them to my WHS Class of 99 myspace but also can post them on here for you. If you are lucky, you can see pictures from when I was a little girl. I was super cute.

There's something about pictures. I love! looking through people's photo albums. I think it says a lot of where people have been with people they love and how they have transformed over the years. Plus, I love the physical transformations people go through and seeing if they have changed a lot from their younger years.

I wonder, if we had digital cameras in high school, would I have more pictures or would they have been lost on some computer somewhere?

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger poshdeluxe said...

yes please post yr pictures! i feel the same way... i think it's magical to be able to go back in time and see a person you know in a totally different form and phase. like, we all used to be toddlers! that's crazy! i'm a total picture freak, so even when i used film, i printed a billion pictures (all of which i still have... in boxes... yeah).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home