Sunday, January 01, 2006

Yes, I know. I know.

So, it has been a little while. A long little while. Truthfully, I have been busy with other computer stuff. And Christmas. Oy, the Christmas season has come and gone. Sigh. I barely got anything done. Still didn't get anything done for my immediate family, but that is okay, they are fine with it, or so they tell me.

Chris and I are in New York right now. I will definitely blog more on this later as it is New Year's day and I have not had my entire cup of coffee yet. Oy vey.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday season. Blessings to all.
Michelle








You can view more pictures at www.flickr.com/photos/goldjohnson

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Steph said...

except for the bloody date on the corner, that is a very artistic newyorkish picture. since when did everyone at mosaic decide to go to new york and why weren't we invited?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home