Monday, October 31, 2005

Quickly, quickly

Okay. Not much time.
Crazy weekend.
We found out two horrible events on Sunday within two hours of each other. First: Chris' former pastor in Waco at UBC died yesterday during the service from being electrocuted. Horrible. And I don't think I can get off from work to attend the funeral tomorrow but I think Chris can go. Please keep UBC, the Lake Family, the David Crowder Band and the community from/of UBC in your prayers and good thoughts. Kyle is survived by his wife and three children (all under the age of Five!)

Second: some really really good friends might be getting a divorce. I don't want to disclose the names of them, but they are very dear to us and this is a hard time not only for them but also for people who love them.




And now, for something completely different and probably horribly offensive and dis-respectful: Chris and Michelle's Christmas List

one pear tree (a good kind for Austin temperatures, I hear the asian pear trees do well)
one mexican plum tree

help re-wiring our house (our bathroom light has not worked for four months)

fenders for bike tires so when it is raining my butt doesn't get wet! (both Chris and Michelle)


That is all I can think of right now, but I know there is more that I am just forgetting. I will update often.

Thanks for all your support and love,
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home