Friday, October 21, 2005

Uninspired

Ho Hum.

I am writing because I feel obligated. I have failed to write in a while and the last time I wrote, it was such garbage, I still smell the composting fumes of it.

My, my, what a dark and dreary mood I am in. Why? you ask? I have no idea. Blame it on the depression! That is what I do. But here is what I am going to blame it on today: pictures of me.
I saw some pictures of me last night and freakin' crapola, I looked like shit. I have been eating healthy, riding my bike a lot and just recently I started running again with Joy. What in the hell? Why do I look like I weigh more in those pictures from two weeks ago than I did at my wedding last year when I feel like I have been losing weight. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. I hate it. Seriously.

So, of course, I sleep instead of run. I steal two cookies from the freezer instead of eating my yogurt. I drove here to Flightpath instead of riding my bike and here I sit, on my ass, surfin the net and then, I complain, bitch and moan. Get over it, Michelle.

Sometimes, I wish I did have multiple personalities so I could seriously chew myself out and not feel like I am just talking to myself. Which I guess I would essentially be doing if I did have MP but at least I wouldn't know it.

Sunday is our one year anniversary. I like that. I like that I have been married to Chris for almost a year but it doesn't feel like it. I like that. I love being married to him.
We are going to Wimberley tonight because I promised my family I would go to Todd's football game. So, when we get into town, we are having dinner with my parents, going to a high school football game and then staying in the same bed and breakfast we stayed on our wedding night, which is the best part of the whole night. That bed and breakfast is really fancy, y'all. I mean, even fancier than those places that leave mints on the pillows, y'all. And the breakfast is superb.

So, I am going to run some errands.

Please don't comment in response to my pity party. It just makes me feel worse because I know I am loved and have the greatest friends in the world regardless of what I look like.
Love,
Michelle

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Ann said...

you may not have MP, but you do have a blog...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home