Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm such a weenie

It's cold. I love it, though I am really cold. Brrr...plus I am sitting outside my beloved coffee shop so I can keep an eye on my bike because I left my bike lock in the car. So, I am cold. And it is hard to type with leathery hands in the cold. Brrr...But I love it. I am not complaining because i would much rather have the cold than the 108 degrees of sweltering hell any day.

I want to write some more on how bush is an idiot. Supposedly there is a report coming out on BBC soon recording Bush telling some diplomats how God instructed him to start the wars. But I can't write about it today. I am just too tired. I am too tired of wanting to shake people who think that their religion is superior and everyone needs to obey its rules and hey, let's go start some wars over it and breed more terrorists in the meantime! I mean, even before all this, way way before all this, I used to complain about religious wars.

Gotta go eat..
michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home