Friday, November 18, 2005

Luckily for you...

Luckily for you, dear and gentle reader, I got most of my rants out of the way already this morning. Luckily for you, you are not the first place I went to on the internet so I will not post, rant, beg and cry about the foul odors of the US Congress and Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. I am done with that today.
The last time I had my blood pressure taken (sometime in the summer) it was higher than it has ever been. It's not bad, it's average. Usually I have outstanding blood pressure...so when I hear things like I heard on the radio this morning (something about cut funding for social programs and approved tax cuts for the wealthy) I can feel my blood boil. So, I try to tune it out or get it out of my system as quickly as possible. And, luckily for you, I already got it out of my system.

So...

What to type?

My garden is doing well. I have broccoli sprouts, kale, greens, squash, lettuce, arrugula, chaya and spinach. Also a tomato. Actually, i have lots of tomatoes sprouting up from our summer's fallen crop, but it is getting colder and I apologize to them everytime I pinch them from the soil and toss them aside. I feel bad. But I saved one and re-potted it in hopes of moving it indoors when it gets too cold and seeing if it will give me some tomatoes in exchange for the attention. Tomatoes in winter! Home grown! Nice.

See, I feel better already.

Have a great day everyone,
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home