Thursday, September 29, 2005

I got scammed

The crime scene? At Whole Foods.
The victim/sucker: Michelle
The date: Monday.

So, this guy called while I was working customer service.
Michelle: Whole Foods Market Gateway, this is Michelle, how can I help you?

Rude guy: Uh yes, I talked to Jane in the deli today because my rotesserie chicken was dry and I served it at my dad's funeral. She told me I could get my money back...

Michelle looking for note from Jane. From anybody.

Michelle: Sir, I don't know anything about this-

Jackass: Well, it has been approved through Flash Dixon (a regional guy) ..yayda. yada, static..."

Sucker to be: Sir, may I put you on hold while I try to figure this out?"

Con artist: Sur-

Michelle puts him on hold.

(This next part is the fantasy part on what Michelle should have done)
Michelle calling the store manager.

Manager: What? That guy is smoking the crack. Tell him no. Better yet, transfer the call to me. I will take care of it.

Michelle: Ok! Thanks! You just saved me from getting evil looks from the other Custie Service peeps! I lurve you!








(And now, sadly back to reality):
Michelle calls a lead cashier, who tells Michelle we should probably honor Jane's word (except we had no word from Jane except through the jerkoff on the phone)

Michelle goes on break, man comes in, Jodie gives him about twenty dollars and some change.

Was that worth it to you, Mr. No-Good Rip Off? I hope you feel better now that you got twenty dollars in your pocket because I feel violated and cheated you fucker.
I want you to call again while I am working and I want to tell you to go to hell!
This is for you, Mr.Scam Man.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Jesus, darling. Take a deep breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home