Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Grrrr

So, I usually do all my online stuff here at work because I ride my bike and bus in and therefore, usually get here waaay before my shift starts, so I use that time to write emails, blog and do myspace stuff. And lately, I have been doing more of my online communication via myspace because i can blog, email and post bulletins all in one place.

Well, not any longer. Whole Foods Market has decided to block the myspace site. I understand there are a lot of cuss words and there is little censorship, but come on! This is not fair. Plus, there was no warning. Just bam! You can't get to the messages that people have been sending you now. You can't see the comments one friend whom you haven't seen in two years has left for you. Bam! In one fell swoop, I have been rendered silent. Except for here, thanks Blogger, but no offense, I miss my Myspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home