Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yet another time killer...

I know, I know, you hate these...then delete it and don't feel bad if you
don't wanna fill it out.

I got bored while I should be studying...

Accent - Slight central Texas accent which is nothing like the east Texas
soft slur or the west Texas nasally drone...and Chris tells me I do a very
bad English accent when I am drunk...
Chore I hate - Tidying up...dishes, tub, windows, vaccuming all of these I
can tolerate...but just putting stuff away and organizing...shivers run down
me spine
Dad's name - Joel Matthew Gold...at work they call him Joey, in Wimberley
they call him Jojo and mom likes to yell JO! if she needs help bringing in
some groceries.
Essential make-up - If I must wear it, some powder, lip gloss and mascara
Favorite perfume - Yuck. Perfume gives me headaches. Although I love
essential oils, like lavender or rosemary.
Gold or Silver - Silver.
Hometown - Wimberley
Interesting fact - I can't stand it when I hear people bite into their forks
(and if you do this around, damn it I swear I will pour water over your
head. I mean, why is it when some people find out what annoys you, they do
it all the g-damn time?)
Job title - cashier (oh, doesn't that sound important?)
Kids - Zero.
Living arrangements - 3 bdrm house with pete, sometimes aaron, one smelly
dumb dog and another dog who is too smart for her own good and growing pile
of mess that might eat me when I come home one day.
Mom's Birthplace -Sacramento
Number of apples eaten in last week - Oh jeez, did you know that Pink Lady
apples are on sale right now at my work...good Lord, I must have eaten ten
in the past week.
Overnight hospital stays - one, about five years ago
Phobia - I can't think of anything serious right now.
Question you ask yourself a lot - What was I going to do?
Religious affiliation - Currently attend mosais off and on. More associate
myself with the religious aspect of nature. (what the hell does that mean?)
Siblings - one gorgeous sister who is about to graduate high school and turn
18, one gorgeous brother who has the midas touch of sports, everything he
tries, he succeeds who is 16
Time I wake up - Alarm goes off at 530, don't actually get up until 615 or
so.
Unnatural hair color - I used to dye my hair red, bright beautiful red. Then
it got expensive for the upkeep, so it is now back to my boring natural
color.
Vegetable I refuse to eat - onions, although I like leeks
Worst habit - picking at my cuticles, not putting things away.
X-rays - teeth, knees
Yummy food I make - a green lentil soup with carrots, garlic and rosemary,
oh my gosh, I think I am drooling.
Zodiac sign - Aquarius

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home