Monday, February 21, 2005

Whoosh, there went the weekend.

Hello to all.

This weekend was probably the fastest weekend ever, but I guess I am also comparing that to a super long week. Anyways, like I said, last week took forever. I didn't work out all week and I also didn't do much studying. My grandmother wsa released from the hospital on Thursday, so that is good news. She is staying at Deer Creek Nursing Home in Wimberley for the duration of her physical therapy.
Speaking of physical therapy, I have been thinking of going into that. It would be like social work except more physical (needless to say, uh?). I am still working on that idea though. Apparently, Texas State has a pretty good and cheap MS program in therapy.

For the weekend, Chris and I went to Bill's in San Antonio for his birthday and we all had lots of fun...and we stayed up until 3am! Can you believe that? And Chris and I had both gotten up on Friday morning at 530am, so we were almost up for 24 hours. Saturday we drove back to Austin, I did some errands with Ginny while Chris played his RPG with Joe and friends and then we cooked dinner and watched a movie. It was a good day. Sunday I worked and then went home and slept...and slept...and slept. I was going to clean but sleeping just sounded so much better.

I worked out today! Hoorah!

No deep thoughts for today...boo...

Anyways, more next time,
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home