Thursday, January 13, 2005

And it begins...

Hello everybody.

Well, I started school this week. And it is kind of a long story about this week, so sit tight...

I originally was going to take one class, to ease me back into a successful college life. I got to class on Tuesday on time, enjoyed the class and then afterwards went to the library. While browsing the college's website, I spotted a very interesting class- Acting III. It has been some years since I took Acting II (5 years, to be exact), but I figured what the hell. So I added the class and ran off to find the theatre. I found it, but after a couple of minutes, the instructors came out and informed us that there were only five students who signed up for the class...ACC requires 7 students to an actual class size. So they informed the three of us who showed up that if by Thursday no one else had joined, the class would be cancelled.

Today is Thursday. Today I went to the gallery theatre to see a note on the door informing me of a class cancellation...Acting III. And I was kind of bummed. But then I ran into one of the directors, and he told me that they were going to try again and offer the class for the 12 week session. Cool! So think some good thoughts in my direction for the class to go through.

Chris' job seems to be going well. Everyday he comes home, I ask him how is day went and says "Good." Now with Reagan, a good reply would be cause for celebration. So, I am taking that as a sign that things are going well for him at AYW. He is a bit overworked in trying to get caught up, but it is nothing he can't handle and get caught up in very soon.

Roxy (our new dog) is slowly starting to find her place in the pack and grow accostomed to Chris and me. She still is very loud when she cleans herself (her nose is pressed down when she does this, so it makes a very loud garbling sound, yuck) and she still licks a lot. But other than that, her musty smell is starting to wear off (after two baths) and she is super sweet.

Okay, so I have errands to run and a house to clean. I, hopefully, will update sooner this next time! Farewell!

Michelle Gold (and hopefully today, if there is time, I will be changing it to Johnson officially)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home