Monday, November 29, 2004

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

Hello all,

The Christmas season is officially upon us. You are either cheering or groaning depending on which holiday season I am talking about. If you are groaning, then you are probably thinking of the holiday season where on the Friday after Thanksgiving everybody starts worrying about presents, food and money. The one where people line up outside of BestBuy and Target at 6am or earlier. I think that is crazy. But if you are like me and cheering, then you are thinking about the holiday season of advent and family. The season with cool weather and white lights, good moods of most people, holiday music, and seeing family again. That is what I love about he holiday season.

Our roomie Ann moved out a couple of weeks ago and she took her babies (cats) with her. And I miss her. It was like having a sister my own age around the house, I am quite a bit older than my sister and never got to have the boy chats late at night or the giggle fits that we had. She will be coming back to Austin for the new year, and I am glad about that, but I do miss her being around the house.

Keep thinking good thoughts and sending your prayers for Chris' job situation. We are fine right now, but as the financieer of the house, I can't help but think we are heading for a cliff. Although we aren't, I am just paranoid. But prayers and good thoughts are always welcome. Right now, we will take anything that pays over mininum wage and gets more than 5 normal shifts a week (normal means he is home sometime around midnight and not 230am). A teaching job with a school he likes would be awesome too. But we can't be too picky. And I should not sound like I am ungrateful, because he is working and anything helps. And there are lots of people out there that don't have anything.

Okay, well I don't think there is anything else to talk about. Maybe more later. Ciao!

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home