Monday, December 20, 2004

Still waiting...

Happy Holidays everyone.

Well, I don't know if the school is already closed for the holidays or not, but we still haven't heard anything besides an email from the principal saying she was still interested in hiring Chris and that she has been sick and way behind in paperwork.

But, I don't like this waiting. I can't plan for the next month's bills if I don't know we are going to have a different income or not. Complain, complain, complain...I know.

I am looking forward to Wednesday around 4pm. I get off of work about 330 and then I have four days off! Whoo hoo! I am very excited and not even anxious about all the driving we have to do. I am also looking forward to seeing Chris' family and meeting the new baby (Chris' sister Jennifer will be induced tomorrow if something doesn't happen between now and then).

Merry Christmas all! Peace out yo'
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home