Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Christmas List

As per suggestion, I have started our Christmas list:

Michelle's list:
Any books about gardening (preferably about Texas native gardening) and composting, soapmaking (except for Natural Soapmaking and its companion, which I now have), knitting, crocheting or sewing books. Or any amount in a gift card to Half Price Books, my very good friend Erin gave me one a long time ago for 25 dollars and I swear, I got at least five good books out of that card...awesome possum! (yes, i just typed awesome possum...yes, I know that I am incredibly silly)

Cool yarn! There is this store in town called Hill Country Weavers that has an awesome selection. A little pricey, so you don't have to buy from there, I merely named that store for ideas.

A sleeping eye mask(maybe with some lavender in it, hmmm)

Saddlebags for my bike so I can ride to school without my bag digging into my back. (REI has some incredible ones, but they are rather expensive. I am sure any biking store would have the same brand for cheaper.)

New running shoes for Me! (I usually buy my shoes from Academy, New Balance or Saucony depending on the model for this year)

Chris' list: (although these items I know he would like, Chris has not specifically asked for anything)

A robe, maybe a flannel robe or something similar

Beard trimmer

Jeff Buckley CD titled "Grace"

Tom Waits CD

Fiddler on the Roof DVD

Man of la Mancha DVD or VHS

For both of us:
Helmets! To be safe when we are riding!

A good digital camera (we registered for this little digital camera, and it is not very good...)

Whole Foods gift certificate! Yay for having food in the house!

Ok, I will edit this again when I have more ideas on what Chris wants. And remember, we really don't need anything for Christmas, but if you insist...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home