Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sigh

So, sometime last week, my alarm went off as I had to go to work early that morning. I got up with ease which is not normal. And I walked into the living room and noticed the phone sitting on the couch. "Oh, "I thought "I wonder if anyone called us." Although we went to bed late the night before and I was up early, I noticed that we had missed a call. So I checked the voicemail and there was a message informing Chris that he had indeed got the teaching job we had been waiting for. Yay! Double yay!

I was going to write a long, intellectual blog...but someone in the break room is watching Sex and the City and my IQ dropped a couple of points. Okay, like ten or twenty points and now, I can't write anymore. Must watch beautiful stick women prance around the screen in clothes that normal people just can't afford. Must watch...Argh!

Love,
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home