Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm c-c-cold...

I can't seem to warm up today, the chill has settled in my feet and toes and my feet are one of my main body temperature regulators. Agh.

Anyways, I got the Wine Bible I asked for! And the Oxford Companion to wine! Thanks to Noble and Karen for this fabulous, fabulous gift. I have only read two pages of the Wine Bible and already I have more knowledge than before I started. I love those kind of books. Again, thank you so much to my fabulous in-laws.

I find out today or tomorrow whether I get the part time job I interviewed for yesterday. It seems really cool and laid back which is just what I need if I am going to be working on top of my 35 hours at Whole Foods and 5 hours of school. I get spa discounts, free use of their facilities and one free meal (gourmet, healthy meals) each time I work. Cool! So, cross your fingers and do a little jig to send good luck my way.

Chris has an interview today for a part time tutoring job at a learning center here in town. Also, there might be a grocery position open at my store that he applied for last night. Again, another little jig for Chris, please.

Also, I might put up a shared daily planner online. If you would like to be on the list of people who can view this planner (ahem, Ann), then let me know and I will add you and try to keep it updated so you know where I am at all times...ummm, scary...but sometimes necessary.

Much love,
michelle

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Ann said...

okay. what is this and how does it work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home