Monday, January 22, 2007

First day of school...

After an extra week of waiting (thanks Ice Storm 2007), my classes begin today. I am taking General Chemistry and an Aerobics course.

This will be a v.v. busy semester for me indeed as I also might be getting a part time job too. We'll see if I can get a PT job that fits in with my schedule.

Here is my schedule without the PT job:
Monday- class from 8-240
home

Tuesday- work at Whole Foods (time varies)

Wednesday- class from 1035-240
work evening at Whole Foods

Thursday- same as Tuesday

Friday- same as T Th

Saturday- work at Whole Foods, usually in evening

Sunday- off

With a PT job, I might be working at Whole Foods on T TH in the mornings and the PT job those evenings. I have a lead but haven't officially interviewed yet. Keep sending us your prayers and thoughts as Chris searches for a job. We are getting to the point where anything will help, including going back to waiting tables. Sheesh.

Much love,
michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home