Friday, December 01, 2006

Yup, I am still here.

My other blog has been pulling me away from this one and I apologize for the few who check this on a semi-regular basis.

Our thanksgiving was good, spent with friends and then the weekend with Chris' family. We really enjoyed ourselves in Tyler, taking walks and seeing all the trees changing colors, getting to hang out with the family and the two little girls, who are adorable!

We put up our tree the other day. It is super cute with a paper star on top and little silver, white and clear ornaments on it. We made sure the simpson ornaments (bart on a skateboard and homer climbing a cookie while trying to eat it) were around back, so you can't really see them.

I read a great book called The Red Tent, the story of Dinah, the sister of Joseph and the daughter of Jacob. It is really good. I recommend it. Of course, it is fictional only based on the mere mention of Dinah in the bible. But it speaks of sisterhood and the culture preceding Hebrew culture.

Yay today is December! says Ginny.
Happy December everybody!

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? another blog? why is this the first i'm hearing of it? i would probably love to read your other blog, as long as it's not some mushy estrogen fueled, feelings laden vag-fest. if it's that then spare me the address. otherwise, cough it up!

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH. my thoughts exactly. i have checked your blog every flippin' day for what seems like FOREVER and haven't seen changes....where's your active blog!!!!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Anonymous, I don't know who you are, but ALL my blogs are "estrogen fueled, feelings laden vag-fest"...but my other blog is on my Myspace. Alicia, you have access to that one. Not sure if Mr Anonymous over there does. I am assuming you are a man, Mr Anonymous, judging from your apparent disdain of the female sex hormone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home