Thursday, December 07, 2006

An A

Hello to all. My major project has been presented, reviewed and added with my grade thus far in Botany. That makes a total of four major grades (two tests, one lab notebook and one project) and we only need four out of six for our grade average. Since I have a 96 thus far, I can opt out of taking my test 3 and the final.

But I am going to take them.

Why? Because I would like a refresher, an instiller and I am a nerd. Probably most importantly I am a nerd.

Oh, and some classmates and I are forming a Botany Club for ACC with our professor. Really exciting stuff here y'all.

4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Ann said...

nerd-dom here you come.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grade average...you have the drive and determination to succeed in everything you do. Good luck with the final 2 tests and the rest of you future classes.

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NNNNEEEERRRDDDD!!! I mean- congratulations! (And welcome to the nerd club, baby!)

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Umm...I have always been apart of the nerd club. I was just taking a break.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home