Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow, ice sledding, four days off in a row...

So, I always have Sunday off and this week, I also had Monday off. But with the snow, ice and sleet, I got today off as well. And then tomorrow, I wasn't scheduled to work! Whoo hoo! The only downside is with Chris only being a sub now at his work, I..well, I need to be working. Overtime if I can. So, I might try to make it in tomorrow anyway just in case there are others who can't come in. We are sure to be open tomorrow with temps getting back above freezing.

I might be getting a small part time job. There is one that looks somewhat promising as a server at a spa/resort. It is only about ten hours a week and I get 10 an hour with discounts at the resort and free gym membership. But with all this weather, I have only heard back from the contact person yesterday and they are sure to be closed today.

Molly getting some ice sledding action.


Adam wipes out.


The skateboard with no wheels? Who need wheels when you got ice and inclines?



Masked and punk.



Cutest ladies eva'!


More pictures to come on my flickr site soon! http://flickr.com/photos/goldjohnson

Peace and warmth!
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home