Monday, January 08, 2007

Getting there...

So, the closet is done! A round of applause to Chris for making it possible and also making it fabulous! I actually enjoyed putting away clothes today because it was all in one area and it looked so cool.

Am I boring you yet?

Well, I guess I'll have to "jazz" this blog up with some pictures of our closet (photos thanks to Santa, for bringing us our camera).
Main view of the closet:


My jewelry cubbie in our closet:


Shoe cubbie:



Top shelves in the closet for sweaters and linens:


Whoo hoo! Fun stuff.

Other than that, we spent the entire day yesterday doing Nothing. Yup. Nothing with a capital N. It was Chris' last holiday before going back to school and I wanted the day to be lazy and free of chores. It was. Except I am paying for it today, but that is okay. I can clean before I have to go into work.

School starts next week. I am taking Gen Chem I. For those of you who never know when the right time to call me is, here are my hours for the spring semester, starting next monday:
Monday- class from 8-1150, 1250-225
Tuesday- work at Whole Foods
Wednesday- class from 1035-1150, 1250 -2, work night at whole foods
Thursday- work at whole foods
Friday- work at whole foods
Saturday-work at whole foods
Sunday- off

All right. That's it. Have a good week all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home