Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Whew!

Hey! Guess what? I made a 93.9 on my first Botany test! Whoo hoo! I am pretty sure that Dr. Bostic will round it up to a 94. I really wanted a higher score, but I got mixed up on the darned nucleus and nucleolus. And that meant I missed four questions right off the bat. Ah well. Then I made two silly mistakes that I will have to remember to look for on the next test.

Also, we bought our car this weekend. I didn't really mention it that much because I didn't want to jinx it. But it is official. We own a 2006 Scion xA.



The one we own is a charcoal color. It comes standard with power locks and windows. A/C, Pioneer radio and sound system as well as iPod ready with CD. Ours came with an arm rest and keyless entry. Also, it is a manual.

And it is itty bitty. I love it.

So...off to class now. Lecture time.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger cgjohnson said...

I am proud of you, love.

And I like the car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home