Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Why do I always feel busy?

Seriously, I feel like I have no time. I go from work, to school (and I am only taking one class!), to cleaning, to making dinner and the cycle beings all over again. Sometimes I can squeeze in a workout, sometimes I can hang out with friends. Sometimes I even get to hang out with my husband. I need one more day where the requirement is to not plan anything. A day of rest, no cleaning. No work. Nothing. Just reading, taking a walk with my husband and dog.

Sigh.

Isn't that what we all wish?

Is this what it feels like to be a grown up because I don't know if I like it very much.

This weekend we might be getting a new car. I add might just in case something happens now that I have typed it. Geez, paranoid much?

Okay, I must go. Here is my plan for today: class (check)
home to make lunch and dinner
workout
work from 3-1030ish
study at Epoch from 11 to 100

Great. Going at this rate, I won't actually get to see my husband until Thursday.

Wish me luck, next week I have a test,
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home