Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sad news

Ann Richards. I just found out this morning on my way into school that she passed away. I liked Ann Richards. I really did. I met her once and she was genuine. My uncle worked at the governor's mansion when she was governor and always has great things to say about her. She stood up for women's rights, minorities and really was one tough grandma.
I actually broke down crying while driving and missed my exit. I had to laugh at that.

So, Ann Richards, rest in peace. And may your legacy live on.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one, Mishi. Even back in 3rd grade when Dustin Fancher would rag on her (who knew the 3rd grade could be so into politics?), I stood up for her, defending someone I looked to as an inspirational woman. R.I.P. Anne Richards... and F.U. Dustin Fancher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home