Monday, September 11, 2006

Already?

Last year went by too quickly and this year is proving to be the same. It seems like not too long ago Mosaic was celebrating its third birthday with a potluck dinner. Last night, we had the fourth birthday gala.

On my way into work, I passed a marquee with today's date on it. What, I thought. Already it is September 11th? Has it been five years already?

I had this point I was going to write about, it was about perspective and time and how blurry they are at times. But my brain is moving slow this morning. The gears are squeaking and I have not found my true point in the thought process yet.

I did get my hair cut. I do feel better. De was right. Of course.

Class is going well, thus far. I am enjoying it and so far, am not behind in my readings.

Hope all is well with you. When you pray, reflect, meditate (whatever you may do) tonight on the events from five years ago, let's not forget about the wake of innocent deaths that stemmed from that event; those in Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, Sudan, and many other countries where hate thrives. We must remember forgiveness. We must remember love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home