Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ugh...the humidity...

I feel like immersing myself in a cold pool and staying there all day. Instead, I have been sweating while just sitting on the couch and reading. I can't tell if it is the weather, my mood or what. I work again tonight, as a cashier. Last night at work I ran into the ex, Cal. He looked good and happy and healthy. He informed me his girlfriend of about a year and he are getting married in Vegas sometime soon. I am really happy for him. This woman seems really good for him. At the same time, I feel a little perturbed. After the emotional drama he put me through and now he gets happiness? He doesn't even know how much shit he dragged me through, I never got the chance to say so. And now he gets health and happiness?

But I only thought those thoughts for about a second. I truly am happy that he is finally grounded in life, in love, with happiness...even if his hand did linger too long on my waist when I hugged him. That, he doesn't have right to anymore.


We have internet at the house. Which is cool but yet bad all at the same time. Ginny got it installed so she could fill out more applications online, which will be good for her to be able to do from home.

Yikes, I have to get ready for work...already.

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home