Friday, October 13, 2006

Days like these...

I want to go for a run in the morning; make tea and breakfast and eat while reading the paper; do some chores before riding my bike to the library. Cook lunch made from produce from the Farmer's Market, drink wine on my porch in the fading and cool afternoon and hang out with Chris and some friends.

Instead, I am here at work with 4 people down (no show and call ins) plus we are getting our evaluation today and everybody in Austin wants to lunch at Whole Foods today.

It really is Friday the 13th isn't it?

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a friday 13th as well, at least the part at work. the day was going smoothly when that afternoon i had an 18 year old, spanish speaking (if you could call it that) only, self mutilating autistic on the verge of having seizures dropped into my lap. this patient was dumped by another resident onto me because he had a history of "violent behavior" and the resident was a girl. so i got to deal with it. and i dealt with it until about 5 that afternoon, when i in turn passed it on to another resident to deal with, the night "call team." such is the way the game is played. . .
bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home