Thursday, October 19, 2006

Finally.

Finally, I get to wear my super-cheap-but-it's-Banana-Republic-and-thus-will-last-a-long-time sweater. I love my sweater. Almost as much as my new car. Almost as much as Ginny. Almost as much as C...no, no that is not true. I do love Chris tens of thousands times more than this sweater. Finally, I get to wear it.

Today, after dropping Chris off and driving to school, the planes taking off looked funny. They looked heavy, loaded down with cargo. It could have been the weather, but sometimes they are like paper airplanes, sailing on some wind current. Today they struggled to gain altitude.

I work again tonight. Again, I will not get to spend more than 20 minutes with Chris. Again, I am dreaming of finding a way to pay our debts and running away, but the bills keep coming in and my spirits sink.

The future is uncertain. I guess that is the way it always is, even when you think you have it all planned out.

And for the love of God, I am in a library and there are maintenance men using the loudest vaccuum in the whole wide world. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I can't think.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger cgjohnson said...

I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home