Monday, August 21, 2006

Busy busy bee

Wow. We got sooo much done this weekend. Well, mainly on Sunday.
Here goes:
Chris and I went to the gym for over an hour.
We go to Hyde Park Bar and Grill for a brunch treat for going to gym.
We go to Home Depot (I know! I hate Home Depot but they have successfully run out every mom n pop business).
We go to Target for more stuff.
I make some badass gazpacho soup to eat throughout the week and clean the kitchen.
Chris puts a big shelf in the bathroom that is now home to a huge, gorgeous fern.
Chris starts putting together his tool closet in the work room.
We both do loads of laundry.

Exhausted but feeling good, we go to Opal Divine's for some pre-church beer.

Ahh...

Today, I slept in. Sorry Chris, but I had to. I couldn't move this morning from working out yesterday.

Still no rain. Still contemplating naked rain dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home