Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ummm

So much to do and not organized enough to know how to do it all without wasting a ton of gas.

That pretty much sums up my morning.

First I was going to get the oil changed after I dropped off Chris, then I was going to run and then do dishes.

Instead I went home, changed into running clothes, read, got into the car and went to a coffee shop.

Uh?

Then, I drove to a produce stand of the farmers that gave us a tour not too long ago. Gave them their Thank You card, which I guess is one thing off the list. Drove here to the library. And now I have no idea which direction my head is spinning.

LE sigh.

At least I am out of bed. But I have driven a lot today and I hate that. And my bike tire has a flat.

Le sigh.

I had a weird dream last night about taking a last minute flight to NY to see this comedian I really like and after the show, realizing I didn't have any place to sleep nor money to pay for it, i called my friend Bill and asked if I could crash there. But if felt so real that when I woke up I expected to be in NY.

I made some horrible pita last night.
But I also made some great curried veggies.

I am rambling. Can you see why I am so off track?

Rolling of the eyes,
michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home