Saturday, April 15, 2006

Random thoughts...

...with five minutes left on my break.

Ever notice after you mow the yard, the grackles (spelling?), scavengers though they are, take over your yard and feasting on the bugs turned over by the mower. I feel sorry for the bugs (some of them my precious lady bugs!) that I had to mow their protection away.

But it brings me pure happiness to see Brandy run about the yard and then fling herself on her back on the ground and scratch her back by flinging one way and then another. All with a huge grin on her face. When she is done, exhausted, she lies on her side, and sighs. Lovliness.

I have started looking at the tools section on craiglist. What does that mean?

I love you all, and I apologize for not posting enough. We have been crazy busy putting the new floors in, putting up new trimwork, painting, and then just living in general.

Peace,
michelle

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Ann said...

we forgive you. the house looks fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home