Friday, February 24, 2006

Le Sigh...

Le sigh is Michelle language and translated into english reads: " a really big and melodramatic sigh".

I just canceled my Myspace account and it feels so good. So refreshing. I know, I know, I still have my hotmail account and gmail is run by google, etc...but I said I was going to leave myspace because Fox owns it and now I have. I stuck by word and you know what, I am proud of myself for not backing down.

We have water seepage in our house. I cleaned the front bedroom to find leakage and wet, moldy carpet. Good news: it is covered in our house insurance. Bad news; there is more work to do. Good news: Ann and I cleaned the front bedroom so after the water coverage is fixed, I can sew, embroider, hang out, do somersaults all day long in that room! Yay! Bad news: I can't shower, finish laundry, or dishes before leaving for Tyler this weekend. Argh, so much to do and so much stuff in my way! Get out of my way!


Random thoughts. Random. Random.


Like these photos.






I lurve the lady photo. Maybe those are her brains? Maybe not. I think not.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Lurve,
michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home