Friday, September 23, 2005

Hermione, you're killin' me

Hermione is my car. I love my car. However, I don't like how much gas I have to feed her and how much poo she lets out into the environment. My car is a spoiled brat who needs to go on a diet and eat some fiber for her gaseous emissions. Here is the Fuel Standards of a mazda tribute:

Mazda Tribute
6 cyl, 3 L, Auto(4), Regular
MPG 19
MPG Highway 24
Annual cost in gas: $1992
EPA Air Pollution emissions 9.1
Score in Air Pollution (10 being best) 2

Yes, TWO! Holy freakin' cow, I am such a hypocrite!


Time to start looking into how to actually trade in my car for something a little more freakin' efficient in both the oil and gas department and my wallet. Geez.

And now for a funny random picture (courtesy of copygodd.blogspot.com):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home