Thursday, September 22, 2005

Babblin' Blogs Batman!

Oh, y'all. I have found some funny sh@t (what shot? Shat? Shut?) through youcantmakeitup's blogspot. There is this one guy who, I think, works at whole foods during the day and then is a super-comedian by night. Also by day I suspect too because his blog is funny. http://blaggblogg.blogspot.com/

Oh, and I just found out something completely random and interesting: Britney Spears and whatever-her-baby's-daddy-name-is are keeping the paparrazi far away from their baby so they can make an ass-load of money by selling the baby pictures themselves. What? Oh my gawd, give me a freakin' break. Or as my beloved Ann would say, GMAB, guys! Or GMAFB! Or something. Anyways, one site (radar magazine) said something funny: They expressed wishes that the money they make from the photos go to a college fund--for the whole family.




Ha! says Satchel!


Oh geez, that some funny shit. Oops, I mean shi#. (What, shin? Shim? Skim?)
Peace,
Michelle

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

David Hanson, you sir, may go to hell for soliticiting on my blog without my permission. Just because you are a blog user and I have enable only blog users to comment on my blog does not mean that I condone nor endorse this subverse advertising behavior. Again, I repeat, you may go to hell and take your juice with you.
Michelle

PS Please don't pretend to like my site, you sneaky ass-wipe, I just posted it and there is no way you could have had time to read it or recover from laughing as I know I am that funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home