Thursday, May 05, 2005

This semester is over

Well, I just finished my spanish class..whoo hoo! But I don't feel as proud
or truimphant as I thought that I would. Rather, I feel like asking myself,
how hard would it have been to actually finish some classes at UT? geez.

But I won't go into that, I have been feeling very negative and melancholy
as of late and I don't want to dig that hole even further.

Soo...I am taking Spanish II, starting May 23rd through June 29th, and then
immediately following the end of that class, Chris and I will be taking our
month long honeymoon. I am so freakin' excited about that.

Watched Sideways last night. Wasn't very impressed, but I think upon
watching it when I am not teetering the border of depression, I might like
it more. Both of the main guys are assholes though, so that is something I
would have to go through again. Yay.

I think that is all I want to say for today. Adios amigos, feliz cinco de
mayo!

Michelle

_________________________________________________________________
On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to
get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Ann said...

congrats darling. keep pushing forward. you can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home