Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hoping for discovery

Well, I decided it was time to take the rolls of film from their long time
home "the everything drawer" and develop them. I was hoping for one of them
to be a long lost roll of my Waco days, or even some of my *yawn* trips
abroad. (I can't really complain much about my trips to Europe, it is just I
don't ever seem to fall into some sort of adventure, except for that one
time when I crashed a bachelor party in a small town in Italy...)
But no. There were some pictures of friends, of our road trip last year, of
New Years and Chris' graduation party...just typical photos, long overdue. I
will try to post some soon.
Michelle

_________________________________________________________________
Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home