Monday, January 31, 2005

Warning: Possible Bigger Steps into Adulthood Ahead

Hello to all,

Well first off, my birthday was last Tuesday and it was a good one. My family took me and Chris out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants and I had a fabulous time.

And I have been struck numerous times by my muse since the last entry. The reason: we might be buying the house we rent and in doing so, we will be re-modeling...a lot. Thus, I have been overflowing with ideas. Isn't that fun?
But the reason for my subject line: this is a freakin' huge step! We are looking at other houses as well in case we don't get a good deal on the house we rent. Anyways, sometimes it is just a little mind-boggling that sometime soon Chris and I might own a house. Our house. Kind of freaky, uh?

That is all the time I have to write for now. I am on my break. Love,
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home