Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Return...

Hello. I have a baby who is 4 months old.

The last time I blogged, I was three weeks away from giving birth. My how time flies.

I don't have time to blog about it all now, but i wanted to let you know, my dear readers (if you are still out there) that I still think about blogging from time to time.

And here is our Christmas list:
Chris:
pocketwatch
gift certificates to buy e-books (not from Amazon because he does not have a Kindle e-reader, he has a sony one)
half price book gift certificate
a new pocket knife


Michelle:
gift list on Amazon
my sanity
my brain

Gotta go.

7 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ann said...

"my sanity, my brain"

i love you.

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Hofiz Achoson said...

congrates for the new born baby, i'm glad you'll start writing again :)

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://peacewhisper.blogspot.com

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://metheteenagejournalist.blogspot.com please have a look or follow

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulation

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Mahaishis Kusuma said...

great!!!!!!!!
would you visit --> zmb18.blogspot.com

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

jika anda butuh angka ghoib/jitu hasil ritual sgp/hk 2d-3d-4d,,di jamin 100% jebol silahkan hub MBAH SURYA GENI DI 082-301-957-737

 

Post a Comment

<< Home