Friday, February 13, 2009

20 weeks

Tomorrow is the beginning of my 20th week being pregnant.

Squeee!!!!

That means I am about halfway through which means ohmygodwearegoingtobeparentsin20weeksandhowinthehellarewegonnadoit!!!!

As well as happiness, of course.

My belly is rounding out and I promise, promise to put up pictures soon, but it's cool finally having to wear maternity clothes and look pregnant instead of just fat. I am also going to start doing some mommy bonding with other moms because I need advice, seriously. But also because my little one is going to need playdates and little friends his or her age! (JOY, could you please move back to Austin? nono, I understand...)

It's weird though, I was talking with Joy today and I said something that just sounds weird. I could totally do this pregnancy thing again. I know, I know, I haven't actually gone through labor or dealt with staying up really late...but it's kind of sad to think that this might be my only experience with pregnancy. Not that we are ruling brothers and sisters out, we are just not planning yet. We are going to see how one turns out to be and then we will decide. But I love being pregnant! Although I haven't gone crazy with food, I love that I COULD if wanted to. Ya know? I love the fact that I am constantly nourishing someone. SOMEONE. Isn't that weird? Before there was nothing and now there is SOMEONE inside me. It's kind of profound to me when I think of it that way.

Now I want ice cream and cupcakes...thanks to Posh for the cupcake craving. Oh man. If you ever need some more panel judges Posh, I am there. I think a pregnant lady's perspective on cupcakes would add more insight to your panel.

Cupcakes!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger poshdeluxe said...

agreed, michelle. i mean, you're pretty much two critics rolled into one! that's a pretty good deal.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Aaron Sacco said...

You should come over and hang out saturday morning while annika and sheikh are in town. They probably have a lots of good advice and ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home