Friday, February 06, 2009

ultrasound

Well. The babe must take after his dad. It's stubborn. It was lying facedown so we couldn't see some of the vitals needed for the anatomy scan, such as the four heart chambers and the face. It also had its little legs (which were precious to see, by the way) tucked up unders its body so we couldn't make out the gender either.
 
We tried me laying on my side for a bit. When I rolled over back onto my back, you could see the little one trying to flip over to be face up, but as soon I as rolled over, it flipped back over.
 
Little stinker.
 
But since we didn't get some of the vitals, I have to go back in a month and we will see if it wants to cooperate this time or not.
 
I was a little disappointed, but I think i knew there was a good chance of this, so I am not too terribly disappointed with waiting. I mean, I still have 21 more weeks of waiting as it is, so waiting 4 more weeks isn't that bad.
 
I am learning patience.


Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home