Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Getting there...

I will be 36 weeks this Saturday.

I will have approximately four weeks left starting next week.

I am starting to get stretch marks.

My pelvic bones feel like they are going to snap in half.

I don't know how I can get any bigger.

And did I mention I have four weeks left??

Agh!!

But I know I will survive. Women all over the world do all the time. I am just saying that I will survive but not without some complaining on my part.

The good things:
She is starting to become more real to me the bigger I get because I can actually visualize how she looks inside me. She is her own person already and that amazes me.

I am going to take a long weekend this weekend and spend most of it in a river and in a pool.

I might start tele-commuting for work.

We got a dishwasher and it already has made my life easier.

I am not afraid of labor.

The mural in Laurel's room has been started, Aaron Sacco is doing it, and let me tell you friends, it looks awesome.

I have three showers to attend! One this weekend and two next weekend. Well, one extra because I am going to a friend's baby shower next weekend as well.

Chris. Is. Awesome. He has been the best and most supportive husband ever, even when he makes me go for a walk when I don't want to.


Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

3 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Ann said...

you can do it!!!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger jenA said...

Laurel. What a dlelicious name. It is by far my favorite baby name of the year. Congratulations!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sac a main Chanel Excellent service. Excellent article. Excellente vendeur. Un grand merci. Chaussure Adidas Homme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home