Friday, May 22, 2009

34 weeks

So this Saturday I will be 34 weeks.

O.M.G.

I feel like I cannot even fully comprehend what it means that we are having a baby sometimes. Sometimes, though, I can. It's weird. To think that the little being inside me will be out here in 6 weeks (give or take) is mind boggling. Not to mention that she will be completely her own little person! With her own little personality! Fascinating.

I am feeling all right. I got the 3rd trimester fatigue though and that's not fun, although I have been reading a lot. Like the Twilight series. Oh goodness, I really can't even explain why I like those books and why Edward is just so appealing to me. I mean, he is a vampire! A teenage vampire! Weird, I know, and I am definitely going to blame this one on the pregnancy hormones.

Chris is good. Actually, to me, Chris is fan-freakin-tastic. He is doing so much around the household and other responsibilities that i feel like crying I am so grateful. And I can tell is excited about being a dad. I think he is going to a great one too.

Our good friend Ren is doing a cherry tree mural in Laurel's room. He sketched out the trunk yesterday and I can't even begin to explain how awesome it looks. The way he has captured what I wanted (not Dr Zuess cartoony, but something older and wiser) is amazing. Go to his blog www.austinartist.blogspot.com to see more of his great works. We will definitely post pictures when it is done to promote his work.

Other than that, the room is basically finished. I don't know how the next couple of months are going to shape up job and money wise and time wise but I am sure we will manage. We always do, we have great support from friends and family. We are so blessed.

The Austin Wine Festival is this weekend. I will be there on Saturday so stop by the Mandola booth and say hi! I will pour you some wine and let you touch the belly for good luck...and a dollar...kidding...maybe...

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Be safe everybody!


Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

SERVICE EXCELLENT sac a main Chanel !Communication Grande, FAST, serait def faire des affaires avec a nouveau chaussure burberry homme !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home