Monday, December 15, 2008

done

Well, I finally received my grade for my last class for my last semester of classes at Grayson County College. Everything is in order and I believe I am...graduated. Finally. Albeit, it is only an associate's degree, I am going to pretend it says more than that and actually reflects my rise from depression two years ago, growing up and deciding to finish something I started.

I am now 11 weeks. I think I would have a little pooch if I didn't have a little pooch to begin with. So I am just pretending the already-there pooch is the baby pooch, but I can't wait to actually have a real baby bump. All I am getting out of this deal right now is aversion to healthy food (which I love, like greens), an aversion to do anything but lay on the couch and read and grumpiness. Man, I have been a grump lately.

I do hope to do some more crocheting but I think the overload of hormones have wiped out my inspiration/motivational part of my brain. Gah.

Speaking of losing motivation, it is now gone for continuing this post, so farewell readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home