Wednesday, December 10, 2008

yes

Yes. It's true.
 
Chris and I are pregnant.
 
You probably already know that by know. Either my mom, Ann or Chris and I told you.
 
I am 10.5 weeks. Seriously. I am counting the .5s because the past 4 weeks have    been    the    longest    of    my life. End of June/July is going to take FOREVER to get here. Sweet baby Jesus.
 
So, my class is (almost) over. I am still waiting on my grade, which i hope doesn't come solely from my paper that I worked a total of 5 hours on when I had the whole semester to do it. Ready for the excuses, cause here they are: I WAS WORKING! At a winery. Lots and lots. During harvest I racked up almost 60 hours in one week.
 
Then I got pregnant...and well, I am not an emotional wreck like most books say I would be, but I am un-motivated, un-inspired and extremely tired all the time. Who wants to write a paper when you are feeling like that? Sheesh.
 
So, anyways, I am not hoping for one grade or another, just to pass so this semester is over and I can graduate.
 
I am actually in a really crappy mood so I will blog no longer today lest I scare everyone away with my bah-humbug-ness. 
 
Cheers.


Suspicious message? There's an alert for that. Get your HotmailĀ® account now.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger poshdeluxe said...

i already knew you were preggers (i think there was mention of it on facebook) but CONGRATULATIONS PANTS!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!

and also exhausting and nausea-inducing (for you).

but most of all EXCITING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home