Thursday, February 28, 2008

Review

It's quiet up here at the gym this morning (with the exception of the gym music). Thus, I just reviewed almost all my posts since I started this blog almost four years ago.

It's interesting to see how I have and have not grown.

We still have financial issues, I still freak out, I still rant and rave, I still have anger issues with a certain ex, we are still not neat-freaks.

But I am hiding in my bed anymore, I am dealing with my problems, I am in school and completing courses, our relationship is stronger and getting stronger, I value my friendships even more.

I can't wait to move back to Austin though. I feel like this chapter of my life here in Sherman was not easy but at least it's short.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger poshdeluxe said...

how have i managed to miss the fact that you have a blog?!!!!

well, anyway,

NOTED.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home