Wednesday, February 27, 2008

8 things

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1) my loved ones
2) nature
3) wine
4) health
5) mental health disorders
6) DIY projects
7) crafting
8) food

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die:
1) read a book my husband has written and one that Ann has written
2) live on a farm/ranch, sustainable as possible
3) make my own wine
4) make my own cheese
5) travel to New Zealand, Spain, back to Italy
6) re-learn Italian and visit the family I stayed with in Italy
7) have a baby
8) get healthy and stay healthy


8 Things I Say Often:
1) I don't know
2) Thank you
3) Hello
4) Goodbye
5) I miss you
6) Oh please
7) Does that make sense?
8) You know what I mean?

8 Books I've Read Recently:
1) His Dark Materials trilogy
2) Tom Robbins
3) Cider House Rules
4) The Time-Traveler's Wife (listened to it via audiobook)
5) Harry Potter
6) ...
7) ...
8) ...

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1) Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
2) Fields of Devon by Alex Dupree
3) Iron and Wine, Jezebel
4) I don't know the name of it by Sufjan Stevens
5) I Feel Good by James Brown
6) Oh What a Beautiful morning by Ray Charles
7) Can't Stop the Beat by Junior Senior
8) ...I made it this far...ummm...that one song sung at Mosaic, it's an old spiritual...

8 Things that Attract me to my best friends:
1) sense of humor ranging from goofy to wit and banter
2) honesty and the ability to tell the truth in each other
3) sense of community and understanding of its importance
4) willingness and understanding of life-long friendships
5) similar interests
6) all of their numerous gifts they offer to the world
7) acceptance
8) loyalty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home