Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Things I see on the bus: Part II

Today, I boarded the bus along with a gentleman who helped me put my bike on the bike rack, so I just naturally assummed it would be okay to sit next to him as the entire bus was full. But he immediately grunted and turned to face out the window. Rude!

But a cute thing happened. I got hit on by an 18 year college freshman on the bus. He was struggling to start a conversation and asked me whether I was in my second or third semester in school. This, coming from him, meaning he thought I was 19 or 20! Wheee! Anyways, I avoided being rude and smiled and said "Try going on six years.."

"Years!?" says the young lad

"Yes."

"Why six years? Are you in law school or sumthin'? quoth the youth

"No, just can't make up my mind what I want to do."

It was amusing and he was a polite young man, although he mumbled horribly and I felt like a little old lady by saying over and over "What?" "Excuse me?" or "Can you say that again?"
Geez. 20 years old.

Anyways, if anyone knows where Chris and I might purchase a small garden shed for under 100 bucks, then let me know. And if you know anyone that needs a fridge, we are still trying to give ours away.
As far as the shed, something simple. Nothing too big or that has a candy cottage look to it.

Yuck. I feel a suger rush coming on by just looking at it.

Ciao.
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home