Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Not on my tomatoes!!



Mealy bugs. That is what those wretched things are and I hate them. They killed my hibiscus plant about a year ago. And now they are trying to kill my tomatoes. I hate them.



But I am doing some research and hopefully, I will have terminated the bastards by tomorrow. Grrr....


So what in the heck!! I finally checked my comments from my last post and look at what anonymous wrote:

"If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293"

Is this a joke? Or do these companies really go thru blogsites and post these on people's blogs? Wow. I laughed really hard at this one, I do hope it was a joke because it is a good one.


So, all is still in shambles at our household. We need to sand the walls before we paint. We need to clean the kitchen and set up sheets before we paint. We need to get off our asses when we have spare time and get the job done. But it is so hard when it is freakin' 100 degrees with 200 percent humidity and we have no freakin AC! Jeez.
Whine
Whine
Whine

I do have a new bike and it is a sweet ride! It is a Raleigh Cruiser and it is green and her name is Louise. After Ginny. Her middle name is Louise. Anyways, I lurve her because it is helluv fun to ride and so much easier than my old bike, Becky.

Ok. I can't think of anything else to post but when I do, I will. I promise I will try to update more often. Keep your fingers crossed.



Kisses,
Michelle

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Steph said...

hey, michelle. addy has a dr's appointment tomorrow (tuesday) morning. i know you were planning to come visit us, so just don't come until after around 11, ok. :) cool. see you then.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Ann said...

you're cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home